10 March 2016. Singapore Design Week Official opening @National Design Centre
Come join us at National Design Centre(NDC) for the first China and Singapore exchange events “exhibition” at NDC. Fully supported by DSG and shanghai government and Hangzhou government. Initiated by our IDCS President Mr George Budiman.
Watches design for Jackie chan group by Mr George Budiman, a special display at NDC.
8 March 2016. 3pm
IDCS President, Mr George Budiman together with Chief of Hangzhou design centre. Welcomed and received by DSG Executive Director, Mr Jeffrey Ho.
Exploring, Curating a Singapore Design Centre at Hangzhou. And Singapore “better design, Better Life” exhibition at Hangzhou design week. In conjunction with global G20 events at Hangzhou this year.
Asian Creative Industries Alliances(ACIA)
is supported by
Design Singapore Council
Design Business Chamber
A network of design-centric institutes and associations in Singapore, was officially launched on
29 June 2010 by Mr Lui Tuck Yew, then Acting Minister for Information, Communication and the Arts.
1. Association of Accredited Advertising Agents Singapore (4As)
2. Design Business Chamber Singapore (DBCS)
4. Singapore Furniture Industries Council (SFIC)
5. Singapore Institute of Architects (SIA)
6. Singapore Institute of Landscape Architects (SILA)
7. Singapore Institute of Planners (SIP)
8. Textile and Fashion Federation of Singapore (TaFf)
9. The Design Society (TDS)